Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Blog

As the first blog to be post here, I choose to write with International language.

Let come to the first discussion, my title is 'life'.life...what life or should I say, lifestyle do you prefer or want to? I'm sure some of you would think of the purpose of life. But what is the purpose of life? What is the purpose for us to be born out?

For me, I like a freedom lifestyle....nothing to worry or nothing is to be happy about. Somehow,can we achieve that? My answer is yes. It just depend on how we think of a matter. As we know nothing is good or bad in this world. It depend on how you want to judge the matter. Don't take it so hard to look into a thing, a bad result does not mean it is lead to a bad ending, same with the inverse way. In another word, can we appreciate every minute and moment we have, no matter what situation it is. For example, if you are scolded by your superior, what will you feel? Angry with you superior, feel sympathy to your superior that always had a bad temper,feel sad, or feel nothing? If you feel sad, can you try to feel deep in your heart for the 'sadness' and appreciate it? And why must I feel sad because of a few words?
Our judgment is all depend on how we see the matter, whether you want to be angry or happy, it all depend on you but not by others'. Remember, do not let your emotion to be controled by others'! When feeling sad just cry out, when happy just laugh out loudly! No matter how people say, how you think, the leaf outside is still green, oil is still on the water.

No comments: