Thursday, September 4, 2008

First to show my face in this blog

Since when....
I look behind with holding my coloring tools which Helen's posted to me a few weeks ago. Everything behind had become history...the secondary school time.... the time when I study for my diploma... and life in New Zealand... all seem like yesterday history. Many people come into, and left. Even I had left too. The time had passed.

It is night time, and I looking at my brushes, palette and colors'. A picture come out in my mind, ya, that is the signal to ask me start painting. After preparing all the coloring tools aside, I found that I have no paper. It spoiled the whole pleasure...

However, I can't stop not to creating something out. The feeling of color is so strong for now. I have no choice but using my lap top as my painting tool. By picking some photos in my lap top to edit, I have click the New Zealand Life folder...decided to use the photos to make out some nice and simple work by using color...

No comments: